Thursday, August 23, 2018

Discover Yourself

I want you to discover yourself again. to find what matters, what hurts and I want you to be proud of what you've accomplished. I want you to feel no regret, to cure yourself from self-doubt and I want you to remember all the pain everyone has caused, so that you don't carelessly press it against someone else. I want love to find you but not just any kind of love, for you, I want the kind that will keep you up at night, the kind that makes the world stop at your feet and the kind that takes your breath away when you remember to breathe.

I want so many things for you that I don't care about myself, I just want to see you extremely happy. because I know, that somewhere, in that beautiful heart of yours, there is a light trapped within, a certain kind of miracle, a delicate genius that drives you, that makes you.

so please, find it in you to find yourself again. find the courage to find your better days and never lose track of the laughter that's meant to find you.

after all, you are all things that inspire the fire and all things most people cannot understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment