Thursday, May 24, 2012

Death Of Sadness

The sadness inside just killed me.. I died
My soul is alive.. still willing to strive

It needs a body.. it needs a brain
Another heart to drain..

Wishes are always strain
Give you nothing.. but just pain

Everything I tried.. all my smiles
All went wrong.. all in vain

Forgot the meaning of what love is called..
The last memory... That relation insane

All my feelings... All really plain
No more efforts.. no more gain

Oh my soul ... Let me die in peace..
Or this sadness.. please explain


1 comment:

  1. Images, memories and eternal thought

    thy kindness, thy face shall leave me not



    O' heart I summon thee to life

    To bleed on this page of my strife



    I summon thee to feel and weep

    I summon thee to let me sleep



    O' tiresome tears, tiresome eyes

    endure this fears, endure this sighs



    thoughts and thoughts of lost notes

    shall I sail on those lost boats?

    ReplyDelete